Karin Dom invites you to online training on:
SENSORY-MOTOR ACTIVITIES. STIMULATING CHILDREN IN KINDERGARTEN, SCHOOL OR AT HOME.
Special conditions for early registration until April 29!
Training with 1 qualifying credit – a subject under the Ministry of Education and Science, approved by Order No. RD09-1714 / 11.08.2020 of the Minister of Education and Science
When: May 13 and 14, 2021. from 13:00 until 5:00 p.m.
Where: Online on the Zoom platform
For Whom: This training is suitable for teachers, resource teachers, speech therapists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychologists, assistants, parents.
Description: The program contains topics that are interconnected and complementary in order to give the learners the most complete picture of the essence of sensory-motor activities, the need and benefits of them, the methods and approaches that are used during their implementation. It focuses on the topics:
• Sensory-motor activities – structure, methods and approaches;
• Communication with the child during sensory-motor activities;
• Sensory stimulation through play at home or in kindergarten, school;
• Causes of toe walking and appropriate corrective exercises;
• Specifics in stimulating development in children on the autistic spectrum through movement, elements of sports and exercises;
• Tips for building own experience and functional skills in children and how to share them effectively with parents;
• Sensory-motor activities and their place in inclusive education – opportunities and challenges;
• How and with what to equip a hall or space for sensory-motor activities;
• Adaptation and support of children and families based on careful observation.
Trainers: Zvezdelina Atanasova – special pedagogue and speech therapist, director of CPO and Andreas Andreu – kinesitherapist
Method of completion: Test. Certificate of completed training with 1 qualification credit
• BGN 76 for early registration and payment – before April 29
• BGN 96 for payment after April 29
Registration and payment deadline: May 11
The fee is transferred by bank transfer to the following bank account:
Bank DSK AD
Account holder: Karin dom EOOD
Grounds for payment: Training May 13-14, name of the participant (or name of the organization in the case of more participants).
If you need an invoice for the payment, please email email@example.com, indicating the subject, your invoice details and the number of participants.
Magdalena Tsoneva – Training and development specialist
Phone: 0878 302 517, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Строим новия терапевтичен и образователен комплекс във Варна