Become a part of our team!
We would like to expand our team of good professionals. We appreciate the enthusiasm and desire for achievement, ethical attitude, and teamwork. We invest in our team by providing internal qualifications, training, and development opportunities. The ideal candidate for us has high morals and values, also tolerant and supports the cause of Karin Dom to work about support of children.
The Karin Dom Foundation is looking to add a person in the following positions:
Accountant, specialist in labor and salary.
• Processing of the monthly salaries of the staff.
• Preparation and accounting of payrolls.
• Preparation and processing of all documents related to the employment of staff – registration of sick leaves, applications for leave, insurance, etc.
• Preparation and administration of all necessary documents for the establishment and termination of employment relationships, and processing of employment documents of employees.
• Creating and maintaining the archive of personal work files of all employees in the company.
• Coordinating the relations with the state institutions – NRA, NII, NSI, etc. by submitting the necessary declarations, notifications, inquiries and reports within the legally established period.
• Preparation of schedules.
• Processing of accounting documents and documentation related to the activities of the foundation.
• Bachelor`s degree in Accounting or related field.
• Experience in such a position is an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of Bulgarian labor and social security legislation;
• Excellent knowledge of the legal framework in the field of accounting and tax policy;
• Previous experience with summarized reporting of working hours, work with schedules is an advantage;
• Have a good level of English and computer literacy;
• Ability to work in a team, flexibility and adaptation in accordance with the tasks;
• Ethics, loyalty.
• Work in a pleasant and calm atmosphere, in a cohesive team;
• Ability to work remotely and flexible working hours;
• Participation in trainings to enrich personal and professional skills.
If the position is of interest to you, please send your CV in Bulgarian in European format with an up-to-date photo, as well as a short motivation letter to email: email@example.com by May 26, 2021.
About the Karin Dom Foundation
Karin Dom Foundation is a non-governmental organization that started its work in 1996 as a Center for Social Rehabilitation and Integration of Children with Special Needs. Karin Dom’s mission is to support the inclusion of children with special needs and their families through professional services, support and raising public awareness. The team of specialists of Karin Dom annually supports over 300 children and families from Varna and the country. The main activities are therapy and rehabilitation, early intervention and integration, training and advocacy.
Строим новия терапевтичен и образователен комплекс във Варна