We are pleased to invite you to a two-day training organized by Karin Dom on the topic “Safekeeping and assisting children with aggressive acts”. Dates: 25-26 February 2019 from 9.00 to 16.30 in Karin Dom, Varna, St. Nicholas area.
The training is suitable for: pedagogues and therapists – teachers, kinesitherapists, rehabilitators, speech therapists, ergotherapeutes, psychologists, personal, social assistants, parents. It is intended for all who work with children with special needs and want to learn more about guiding and assisting children with aggressive behaviour.
The program is practical and contains the following highlights:
• a function of aggressive behaviour,
• anatomical and kinesiological features in some conditions,
• Differences in guidance and assistance of children and adults,
• body positions in statics and dynamics,
• control points for motion control,
• safety techniques to remove from balance and reorient the movement of the child,
• assisting with motor activity,
• A safe position of the adult when assisting the child in a sitting position,
• assisting techniques in sitting position, etc.
The aim is to teach students and learn new techniques for assisting, guiding and preserving children’s physical health as well as for the safety of adults. This will allow for more active inclusion and development of children and less aggressive behaviour.
Leaders: Training team of Karin Dom – Andreas Andreu, Zvezdelina Atanasova
Mode of completion: Certificate of passed training
Participation Fee: 96 BGN Payment Deadline and Subscription: 21.02.2019.
Recording takes place after payment of the fee. The fee is transferred by bank transfer to the following bank account:
Account Holder: Karin Dom EOOD
Magdalena Tsoneva – Specialist in Training and Development
Phone: 0878 302 517, e-mail: email@example.com
Zvezdelina Atanasova – Director of Training Center
Phone: 0878 366 408, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Karin Dom
Строим новия терапевтичен и образователен комплекс във Варна